Preparation of a common good balance sheet in a company of the food industry (Gustavo Gusto)
The common good economy (GWÖ) is an alternative economic system based on values that promote the common good. The GWÖ focuses on sustainability, justice, human dignity as well as solidarity and wants to establish an eco-social market economy. The GWÖ pursues in particular the goal of considering ecological interests adequately and of closing the gap between rich and poor.
In order to achieve these goals, GWÖ proposes that companies should draw up a balance sheet for the common good at the end of the year using a predefined matrix. In addition a balancing enterprise must work on the 20 ranges of topics of this public welfare matrix, whereby company-specifically in each case positive conditions with plus points and negative with point deductions is evaluated. These assessments are subjected to an evaluation. Based on the point totals, politics could - according to the idea of GWÖ - reward common good-positive economic activity and sanction negative behavior (e.g. via taxes, customs duties, etc.).
Currently, about 800 companies worldwide are compiling such a common good balance sheet on a voluntary basis and with the aim of documenting their responsibility for the common good in a comprehensible way and thus shaping their image accordingly.
After a presentation of GWÖ and the GW-Matrix (current status: 5.0), the finalist should describe the concrete company with its departments and business activities from the perspective of GWÖ and characterize it in a strengths/weaknesses analysis, in order to prepare the preparation of a Gemeinwohl-Bilanz (common good balance sheet) in this way.
describes itself as a manufacturer of premium frozen pizzas for food retailers (https://gustavo-gusto.de/). According to its own information, the company employs 430 people. The turnover is stated at 73 million euros. Production and administration are so far in Geretsried in Upper Bavaria. The company was only founded in 2014 by Christoph Schramm.
on the internet see http://gwoe-bayern.org (GWÖ-Verein Bayern) or https://www.ecogood.org/de/ (GWÖ-Bewegung international)
in person: Dr. Georg Ohmayer (retired Prof. of HSWT, who is happy to provide further information on GWÖ, email@example.com)
We are an early-stage startup in the food and health industry. Our product is premium kimchi paired with an end-to-end health management tech solution. We are active in Germany, where we cover a variety of customer groups with different health and lifestyle needs.
Our senior founding team combines consulting, entrepreneurial, science and start-up/scaleup competences. Who we are looking for:
- You are a student (Bachelor's - year 2 or Master's - any year) in Munich.
- You are a native German speaker, with strong skills in written English
- Your academic background is in Psychology, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Nutrition, Literature, or related fields
- You are confident with MS-Office suite and more (e.g., Canva, Adobe)
- You are experienced with managing B2B and/or B2C marketing across social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, XING, others)
and can imagine working on the following topics: development of market-facing communication, brand management, customer engagement
- You combine analytical and creative strengths, and are looking forward to designing strong, cool and impactful content
- You care about health, food, nutrition, personal fitness, related topics
- You are interested in an immersive internship at a startup, where you can contribute meaningfully to developing the company
- You are looking for a no-nonsense startup experience where you can work with professionals
- A full-time internship for minimum 3, ideally 5-6 months (extension possible) in our Munich office.
Part-time options can be discussed
- Opportunity to complete your (bachelor's, master's or PhD) thesis with us
- A meaningful role in an experienced, strong team
- Opportunity for development through clear tasks and responsibilities coupled with regular feedback from the founder team
- Flat hierarchies and effective communication
- Fair salary and internship certificate
- Opportunity to join our team full-time
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, potential starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an early-stage startup in the food and health industry. Our product is premium kimchi paired with an end-to-end health
management tech solution. We are active in Germany, where we cover a variety of customer groups with different health and
lifestyle needs. Our senior founding team combines consulting, entrepreneurial, science and start-up/scaleup competences.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Together with an experienced founder team build the venture and expand our reach on the German market (further markets planned)
- Support the venture in one or multiple focus areas:
o Marketing, Social Media & Brand Management - help develop and implement our marketing strategy, define market-facing communication, build followership and customer loyalty
o Business and Product development - help further shape our product and service portfolio
o Sales & Go-To-Market Development - help develop our sales channels and support clients
o Production - help scale our production capabilities
o IT Support, Web/App Development, Webshop management - help design, build and manage the tech muscle of our company
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Motivation to help build and grow a business; hands-on, team-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Interest in food, health and fitness topics
- Clear and goal-directed communication and decision-making skills
- Fluency in German required
- Practical experience and/or academic background in at least one of the above-listed areas is desired
- Experience working in startups desired
- Have the option to complete your formal internship and/or thesis research with us
- Help develop and launch an innovative smart food product
- Work directly with senior, professional and down-to-earth founders
- Gain experience in building a startup from ground-up and embark on a steep learning curve, setting yourself up for startup role or your own venture in the future
- Receive meaningful tasks & practical guidance to make entrepreneurial decisions
- Receive regular feedback for your ongoing development & letter of reference
- Direct offer to join the team full-time will be extended to outstanding team members
- Remote work possible for most roles
More information at www.doctorkimchi.com
Please submit your CV to email@example.com along with a basic cover letter indicating your area of interest and relevant experience
DIe rental kitchen with just under 40 sqm is located in Munich in the Gewerbehof-Laim. On the 3rd floor with freight elevator. There are free visitor parking spaces directly available (up to 3 h) and the connection with public transport is also perfect.
The daylight-flooded kitchen for gluten-free meals is ideal for smaller baking and cooking workshops whether on or offline, own baking and cooking projects and/or smaller catering preparation and production .
Gladly all available utensils can be used by arrangement.
✓ 2 ovens
✓ 1 ceramic hob
✓ 1 microwave
✓ Various food processors
✓ Other kitchen equipment such as pans and pots
✓ 30 sqm